Blog Pages

▼

Monday, May 16, 2011

"THE OPEN SEA" CD CASE ALBUM

Did you know that CD cases make great gift items?  They're relatively simple to decorate, and mine doubles as a mini accordion album with a gift card holder and a masculine nautical theme.  Stampin' Up! products used to create this project include "The Open Sea" digital stamp brush set, My Digital Studio software, Cherry Cobbler Baker's twine, Bitty heart-shaped button, Itty Bitty Shapes punch (heart), "Nautical Expedition" designer paper, assorted circle punches, and "All Holidays" stamp set.  This particular CD case was a bulk buy item that didn't actually have the
 center portion that holds a CD, and it is made to fold completely open so that it can be used as a calendar stand or to hold mini scrapbook pages.  The designer paper for this project was cut to fit (approximately 4-3/4" x 5" and 4-3/4" x 5-1/2"), and I used two strips of 4" x 12" card stock, scored at 4" and 8", for the accordion album.


1 comment:

  1. How Brilliant is this! Awe-Inspiring Gift presentation Regina. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

After several years of trying to make it as easy as possible for my visitors to leave comments, I now have to require word verification due to a LOT of spam comments trying to get through. I apologize for the aggravation, but I very much appreciate the time you take to leave a comment.