Thursday, April 9, 2020

"VINTAGE TYPEWRITER" CHALK COUTURE PROJECT

My April 2020 Club Couture transfer (Vintage Typewriter) arrived yesterday, and what's not to love about a vintage typewriter?  


Today I took some time to decorate one of my framed Greyson chalkboards with the new transfer and an old one as well.  You are Enough was the February 2019 Club Couture transfer, and I love its floral images!


The paste colors that I used are Bright White, Daffodil, Sage, Orchid, and Storm.  If the video below will play like I hope it will, you can get an idea of the process of placing the transfers and smoothing the paste over the silkscreen designs:



DID YOU KNOW . . . Club Couture subscribers pay $19.99 per month (initially a 3-month commitment) and receive an EXCLUSIVE transfer + 3 paste packets (see first photo above), video and written project instructions, and FREE shipping?  AND . . . subscribers also get extra discounts (private sales, special deals) such as the "Make It a Banner Day" April 2020 promotion.  Through April, select textile surfaces are 50% off for Club Couture subscribers:
~ Hanging Banners
~ Banner Refills
~ Lumbar Pillow Cover
~ Square Pillow Cover
~ Pennant Banners

Click HERE to shop Chalk Couture products.  Click HERE to like/follow my Facebook page.


No comments: