Blog Pages

▼

Sunday, February 7, 2010

"CARD BOX" PURSE

This "purse" was so easy to make that I'm looking forward to making another one!  The structure for the purse is actually a clear card box that I cut in half and lined with Stampin' Up!'s "Welcome Home" designer paper, which is one of the Sale-a-Bration products.  This project also features hearts from Stampin' Up!'s Small Heart punch and a "Pinking Hearts" punched border on the Chocolate Chip card stock mat.  The good thing about this purse is that it's very sturdy and would easily hold a set of 4x4 greeting/note cards--or many other gift items.  I just naturally think of cards.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After several years of trying to make it as easy as possible for my visitors to leave comments, I now have to require word verification due to a LOT of spam comments trying to get through. I apologize for the aggravation, but I very much appreciate the time you take to leave a comment.