Blog Pages

▼

Friday, December 24, 2010

"DECK THE HALLS" FRAMED ART

One of my favorite projects during this holiday season has been the framed art pictured here.  One of my favorite projects (and a favorite for my customers, as well) was an 8-1/2" x 11" framed art that we did some time ago using "Parisian Breeze" designer paper, and several of us were interested in a collage using Stampin' Up!'s "Deck the Halls" designer paper.  Designing this one was a lot of fun, but what I liked best was the larger size, which made it easier to incorporate some fun embellishments that would be easy to see.  Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

After several years of trying to make it as easy as possible for my visitors to leave comments, I now have to require word verification due to a LOT of spam comments trying to get through. I apologize for the aggravation, but I very much appreciate the time you take to leave a comment.