Thursday, September 21, 2017

SEPTEMBER CLASS SWAPS

The swap theme for my class this month was Halloween, and I think everyone did a fantastic job!  Here they are:
 




Debbie used a fun pop-up fold that was one of our August class projects.  This is the festive front of her card:


And this is the inside:


I don't have any current Stampin' Up! Halloween designer paper or stamp sets, and I had to think really hard about how to create something Halloweenish.  This is what I came up with:


I used the tiny bat image from Glamper Greetings, created a cat (looking out the die-cut window with a piece of Tangerine Tango Foil Frenzy paper behind him) with the Fox Builder punch, Fringe Scissors were used to cut the nighttime grass, and the "spooky tree" was a die-cut from the Bouquet Bunch Framelits.
 
I was so pleased with how creative the swaps were this month, and I'm already looking forward to next month's swaps!



1 comment:

Nancy Dawson said...

No disappointment here! All the cards are great. Might have to CASE a few. Love 'em all. Thanks for sharing your talents!