Thursday, August 2, 2018

"BETTER WITH YOU"

Today is my parents' anniversary, and this is the card that I made for them:


"Better with You" is one of my favorite new stamp sets in Stampin' Up!'s catalog!  What's not to love about that bird?!?!  I am not ashamed to admit that a project in the catalog totally inspired the colors that I used on the bird.  I'm almost certain that it never would have occurred to me to use Balmy Blue, Lemon Lime Twist, and Poppy Parade.  Each time that I have worked with that little bird, I've used a similar bright color palette.  Those colored diamonds on the background?  Yes . . . they're included in the stamp set.  If you've fallen in love with this set, treat yourself to it (and other goodies, too) by clicking HERE.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY PARENTS!!!

No comments: