Monday, May 27, 2019

FUN "CHIP BAG" PACKAGING

Mother's Day was celebrated yesterday at my sister's house.  My mother had a couple of extra gifts from me but, to her, my sister, and niece, I gave a gift of some of my favorite household products . . . Method Glass + Surface Cleaner (Waterfall scent) and Walnut Scrubber Sponge from Grove Collaborative and, from Bath & Body Works, Kitchen Lemon foaming hand soap.  I don't know exactly how much they appreciated receiving cleaning products (LOL), but I do know that cleaning is something that we can't erase from our lives and shouldn't it be as pleasant as possible?  

Pictured below are their gift bags, which feature the chalk tags that I shared in this blog post.  


A really fun project that was packed away in each bag was the "chip bag" packaging for the walnut scrubber sponge.  It was soooooooooo easy to make!  I created the design using Microsoft Publisher (which I don't believe has been available for years, but I still love and use), and then the design was printed onto regular white copy/printer paper.  One of the fonts that I used is one that I often enjoy--it's my son's handwriting.  We both created a font of our handwriting years ago online, but mine got lost in one of the computer upgrades through the years.  Anyway . . . here are photos of the chip bag packaging:




Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, I hope you're enjoying this Memorial Day holiday--and keep in mind the reason for it.  I recently read this quote and find it very fitting . . . 

"WHO KEPT THE FAITH AND FOUGHT THE FIGHT; 
THE GLORY THEIRS, THE DUTY OURS."



No comments: