Friday, July 19, 2019

"BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP" NOTE CARDS

I think I have already mentioned that I ❤ the Beautiful Friendship stamp set.  Just look at the gorgeous images and perfect sentiments:


This is one of those sets that you will reach for again and again.  With a lot of stamp sets, you need to have an idea in mind before you begin stamping.  With Beautiful Friendship, you can just start stamping and see where your art takes you.  You would have to try pretty darn hard to make an unsalvageable mess with these stamps!

I was playing creating a few nights ago while watching a movie, and I didn't have any specific design ideas.  A birthday card was needed, and I chose a few ink colors (Grapefruit Grove, Balmy Blue, Mossy Meadow, and Gorgeous Grape) and just started stamping.  


I was so pleased with how well the colors and images worked for the birthday card that I cut a few more pieces of cardstock and whipped up these "a little note" cards:


Of course, I couldn't stop there.  It didn't seem right to send these beauties in naked envelopes, so they got stamped, too.


Other Stampin' Up! products featured on these cards include:
Stamp Set:  Butterfly Gala, Varied Vases
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Balmy Blue
DSP/Specialty:  Gingham Gala (retired), Perennial Essence Vellum
Accessories:  Whisper White Baker's Twine

3 comments:

Stasher said...

I was noticing that stamp set in the catalog last night. I really love the color combo and the gingham is just the right touch! Lovely card!

Nancy Dawson said...

All are beautiful and very cheerful.

Michelle said...

Love these wonderful colors and your designs.