Monday, September 30, 2019

POP-UP FRONT STEP PANEL CARDS . . . WITH A DIFFERENT ORIENTATION

Has it really been a month since my last post?  In the 12 years that I've had this blog, I can't remember when so much time passed between posts.  I started a part-time job earlier this month, which is going well, but it's been quite an adjustment after being home for the past two decades.  I'm not sure how long it will take to "find my groove" as it relates to hobby time, but I can say for certain that I really missed my stampin' time--especially during that first week.  I apologize for what may have seemed like a disappearing act, and I hope to have more frequent posts going forward.


Some of the most fun cards that I made this month were Pop-Up Front Step Panel cards . . . but . . . I made them with a horizontal orientation.


I always loved the original (vertical) style of this fun fold, but isn't the horizontal version just the cutest???  Besides the new orientation of this fun fold, I love that it's a perfect project for those occasions when you don't have time for a lot of stamping but have plenty of designer paper that deserves a chance to shine.


And I have LOTS of designer paper!  It was almost hard to decide which papers to use.


So what do you think?  Do you love this orientation of the Pop-Up Front Step Panel card???

1 comment:

Kay said...

Hi- I LOVE this orientation of this card. Do you have instructions to please share? Thank you so much! Kay Capps