Thursday, February 17, 2022

"OCEANFRONT" + HORIZON DIES

 

Warning . . . the project that I'm sharing today might make you yearn for a trip to the coast.

This card, which features Stampin' Up!'s "Oceanfront" stamp set and "Horizon" dies, definitely has a beach vibe.


This card was quickly put in the mail (because it had a belated birthday wish to deliver), and I didn't write down the colors that I used.  I believe the ink colors are Grapefruit Grove (retired), Just Jade, Old Olive, and Crumb Cake. 


The "Seabed" embossing folder was perfect for the distressed-edge Crumb Cake layer.  Aren't those pebbles adorable?  I think they're so fun!


Of course, the envelope deserved a little decorating.

The new products that are featured on this card are from Stampin' Up!'s January-June Mini Catalog.  See all of the great products HERE!

Have a wonderful day!  Maybe go ahead and plan your next trip to the beach!


1 comment: