Wednesday, October 24, 2007

CAN YOU SAY "EYE CANDY?"


Isn't this a cute box? I'm going to enjoy it because it's the only one I'll ever make! I didn't have any nicely wrapped candy to put in it, but that's just as well.
In case you'd like to make one, the acetate is made like a 2-4-6-8 box (only larger), and then the top and bottom pieces are attached to it. The instructions I had totally STINK because they leave a LOT to your own devices, and the measurements for the top and bottom Chocolate Chip pieces are scored exactly to fit the acetate box; however, don't we all know that won't work???? I know, I know . . . so why did I do that? I think I would have been better off to not even score the Chocolate Chip card stock and just wrap it around to fit. Images from Stampin' Up!'s "Priceless" stamp set were used to decorate this little dilly. White StazOn ink was used on the acetate (it worked GREAT and dried VERY quickly), and White Craft ink was used to stamp the Chocolate Chip card stock.
If nothing else, it does make a nice picture, and it really is something sweet for the eye to behold. ;-)
Have a stampin' good day!

No comments: