Thursday, August 26, 2021

STAMPED WREATH CARDS


Not much to talk about today--just wanted to share photos of the wreath cards that I made recently.  My ink and cardstock colors (from Stampin' Up!) are:  Old Olive, Soft Suede, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Pear Pizzazz, and VersaMark (for the stamped sentiment, which is from the Heartfelt Wishes stamp set).

These little square cards were kept very simple so that the stamped wreath got all of the ahhhhh's.  I used Iridescent Ice embossing powder (retired product), which gave the sentiment a little sparkle.  


Of course, the envelopes needed to be pretty, too, so I stamped a bucket of flowers, some of which had spilled out.  


A few days later, when I was ready to mail a candy bag zipper pouch to my niece, I made this card for her.

The jewels are really pretty, and I wish they showed up better in the photo.  They're Stampin' Up!'s 2021-2023 In Color Jewels, and they come in a nice selection of colors.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Pretty card! I love the color combo.