Friday, January 27, 2023

BIRDCAGE THANK YOU

 

I was fortunate to receive a few generous Christmas gifts at work last month, and that gave me the opportunity to make cards.  Some of my thank you cards were Christmas designs but, since some of the gifts were received after the holiday, I designed these birdcage cards to send.

I think I mentioned that my guys gave me a Cricut Maker machine for Christmas, so designing these cards was the perfect excuse opportunity to play work with my new machine.  


The stamped "thank you" is from Stampin' Up!'s "Go To Greetings" stamp set, and two retired Stampin' Up! punches are featured on this card . . . the oval and the sprigs.  


I doubt that I will ever tire of designing shaped cards--they are truly my jam!  These little birdcage designs turned out cute, don't you think?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back! -Debbie