Sunday, April 7, 2024

SWEET LITTLE "FLOWER CART" CARD


Oops!  It's been almost two weeks since I shared a project.  I didn't mean to stay away quite so long, but it's been a bit busy.  At work, we were short staffed at the Concierge desk, and I agreed to work a fourth day every other week.  One little day doesn't sound like a lot, but I haven't had much time for playing (aka creating).  The card that I'm sharing today is smaller than the usual A2 size . . . this one finished at 2.75" x 4".  


When I made this card, my goal was to play with the stamps and dies to see what they would do and how to assemble some of the cuts.  I'm not gonna lie . . . I was scratching my head and saying "hmmmm" a lot.  I will definitely have to re-visit this bundle when I have more time.  Actually, it was the options for the cart that had me a bit stumped.  I adore the two-step process for stamping the flowers because it's soooooo easy, and aren't they gorgeous?  This bundle is loaded with creative options!  The Lemon Lolly and white cardstock were cut with two of the Radiating Stitches dies, and I really like the subtle detail that they add.  Circle punches and Stampin' Dimensionals were used to layer the sentiment, which was topped with a pretty little twine bow.  Here's one more look:


Cute little card, huh?