Wednesday, January 27, 2021

"SWEET STRAWBERRY"

 


Who needs a strawberry stamp set, right?  

That's what I thought when I first laid eyes on Stampin' Up!'s Sweet Strawberry stamp set, coordinating punch, and Berry Delightful designer paper (Sale-a-Bration product).  I mean . . . I barely gave the stamp set and punch more than a glimpse!  But . . . each time I flipped the pages of the mini catalog, I found myself spending more and more time on page 44.  There was no denying that the stamp set appeared to have included every imaginable image, and what's not to love about the punches that coordinate with this lovely product?  The Berry Delightful designer paper is soooooo gorgeous and perfect, and I am pacing myself being careful to not use it all too quickly.  

"Sweet Strawberry" stamp set images


These lovely berry products are the ones I've used the most this year--so far.  Yes, I've been mailing strawberry cards in January.  I find them so pleasing and . . . sweet.  

Ready to see the full card that's the star of this blog post?  Here you go:


Other Stampin' Up! products featured on my card that have not yet been mentioned are the Baker's twine from the Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack (#154579 in the mini catalog), Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#146924 in the main catalog), Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder (#152718 in the main catalog), and Stampin' Dimensionals

Pretty sweet, huh?

No comments: