Sunday, February 21, 2021

"ARRANGE A WREATH" - SIX ASSORTED CARDS

 


Stampin' Up!'s Arrange a Wreath bundle is a great one!  The stamp set includes images and sentiments that are perfect for Valentine's Day, Fall/Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter, and a simple wreath design will work for occasions throughout the year.  The Wreath Builder dies . . . just look at the two wreath options!  Of course, they can be used together or separate.  I've posted other wreath cards (click HERE to see them), but today I am sharing an assortment.

Card #1 is a nice Fall design that also features designer paper from the In Good Taste collection.  A circle was die-cut from the center of the paper before it was adhered to Early Espresso cardstock.  My two die-cut wreath colors are Mossy Meadow and Soft Sea Foam.  Can you see the texture on the leaves of the die-cut wreaths?  


Card #2 is a simple Valentine design that features the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder.  Doesn't it have a neat texture?  My wreath colors are (again) Mossy Meadow and Soft Sea Foam.  The hearts and sentiment are stamped with Real Red ink.  The die-cut hearts were brushed with Wink of Stella, but I don't think that shows up in the photo.  I really like the "crate" image in the stamp set, and I stamped it with Crumb Cake ink onto white cardstock and then distressed the edges.  This particular image goes so well with just about any wreath.


Card #3 features a soft, pastel palette for Spring/Easter.  Notice how I used both wreath styles--one from white cardstock and the other from Soft Sea Foam cardstock.  They pair together so nicely!  The egg images were stamped with Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight, and Highland Heather inks and then cut with the egg dies.  The Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon was so perfect for this card!


Card #4 demonstrates how simple it is to create a Thinking of You card with this product bundle.  My cardstock colors are Basic White, Soft Sea Foam, Pool Party, and Mossy Meadow (for the wreath).  The pear images were stamped with So Saffron ink, and then I used a Sponge Dauber to very lightly apply a bit of Old Olive ink.  I used a Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker to color the stem, and my pears were brushed with Wink of Stella after they were die-cut.  This card also features the Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder and Just Jade gingham ribbon from the Flowers for Every Season Combo PackTECHNIQUE:  One thing that may not be obvious from the photo is that the leafy wreath die was used to cut the wreath twice--once from Mossy Meadow cardstock and again from the Soft Sea Foam cardstock layer, which also cut the circle from that layer.  I set the Soft Sea Foam wreath aside, and then inlaid the Mossy Meadow die-cut wreath in its place.  Pretty cool, huh?


Card # 5 . . . now isn't this a sweet little card with a sweet little message?  Square cards make me happy, and I think this one will make someone's day.  It features Basic White, Soft Sea Foam, Highland Heather, So Saffron, and Mossy Meadow cardstock.  The die-cut wreaths are Basic White and Soft Sea Foam, and I used So Saffron, Mossy Meadow, and Highland Heather inks to stamp the flower and leaf images.


Card #6 . . . I saved my favorite for last.  I love everything about this card, and it looks so much nicer in real life.  The wreaths were die-cut from Basic White and Mossy Meadow cardstock and adhered to the Vellum Cardstock with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.  The small and large flowers were die-cut from Real Red and Crushed Curry cardstock, and I think those two colors play together very nicely on this card and also coordinate with the Flower & Field designer paper (one of the Sale-a-Bration products).  In the center of the flowers, I placed rhinestones from Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels (red) and Gold Glitter Enamel Dots (gold).  The embellishments at the top corners of the Vellum Cardstock are Gilded Gems.  The sentiment is from Tasteful Touches stamp set and, of course, I again used the Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon. 


Now you tell me . . . which of these designs is your favorite? 

If you'd like to purchase this product bundle, you can do so HERE.  And . . . your purchase will earn you a FREE Sale-a-Bration product if you order before the end of February 2021!