Wednesday, February 3, 2021

"SWEET STRAWBERRY" THANK YOU

 


Looking for a sweet stamp set?  Sweet Strawberry is probably the one for you.  Besides the fact that I love strawberries, this stamp set is quite enjoyable.  I love that it has a variety of sentiments, and the buildable images are so fun to use!  I do wish the Berry Delightful designer paper could be purchased because it's just so perfect.  I earned it (along with the Berry Blessings stamp set) as a free Sale-a-Bration selection on a recent order, and I find myself wanting to use it sparingly.  I haven't worked with the Berry Blessings set yet, but it will probably make me want more of the designer paper.  Ha!


If you've visited my blog through the years, you already know that I love square cards.  This one is 4.25" square, and I was so pleased with how it turned out.  For a small card, I think it's full of interesting components.  Stampin' Up! products featured on this card include:

Stamp Set:  Sweet Strawberry
Cardstock:  Real Red, Whisper White, Soft Sea Foam
Ink:  Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Sahara Sand, So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam
Punches:  2" Circle, 1-3/4" Circle, Strawberry Builder
Accessories:  Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack, Stampin' Dimensionals

The card has been mailed, so I'm not exactly sure about the circle punches that I used--they may have been 2" and 2-1/4"--and I didn't list the ribbon with the other accessories since it is retired Flax ribbon.  I keep current (and favorite) ribbons, twine, and trims in a drawer, which makes it a little too easy to reach for retired ones now and then.  😉

Don't miss out on the Sweet Strawberry bundle because it one that it very easy and fun to use!

No comments: