Sunday, December 5, 2021

CLEAN AND SIMPLE "VERY VERSAILLES" SYMPATHY CARD


"Very Versailles" is one of those stamp sets that seemed (at first glance) like a perfect fit for me with its visually appealing sentiments and random mix of images that are fantastic for dressing up a background or creating stamped layers for a project.  As you can see on the card that I'm sharing today, the one leafy branch image is subtly stunning when used alone to carry the design on this sympathy card.


My ink color is Sahara Sand, which never disappoints on a white sympathy card.  I used one of the Scalloped Contours dies to cut the scalloped rectangle and then slightly folded up the edges.  Although I use Linen Thread (and assorted twine) all the time, I thought the thread was an especially good choice for this card.  Don't you think it lends the perfect earthy touch?

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Simple but very classy card.

Nancy Dawson said...

Gorgeous as usual!