Wednesday, December 29, 2021

SUGAR COOKIE THANK YOU CARDS


One (or maybe I should say "several") of my Christmas gifts was a coordinating set of Sugar Cookie Alphabet stamps, Sugar Cookie Numbers stamps, coordinating dies, and Cookie Sheet dies.  The cards that I'm sharing today were created with the Cookie Sheet dies.  These products are so fun to work with, and there are soooooooo many ways to decorate the cookies!  I used Nuvo Crystal Drops and Glaze pens on the "cookies" that I'm sharing today.


The vellum paper with the silver hearts is retired from Stampin' Up!.  This card also features silver foil, cardstock, stamped sentiment, and punch from Stampin' Up!.  My second card was very similar to the first one:


The cookies look quite tasty, don't they?  There will be more cookies in my future, I'm sure!


These two cards were mailed earlier this week as a thank you for Christmas gifts.  I hope the recipients like the cookies as much as I do!


1 comment:

Debbie said...

These are really cute cards! I love all the kitchen content cards you make. They inspire me however I don't see think I would use them enough, unless I was making recipe card book. Hmmm . . .