Monday, December 13, 2021

"FREE AS A BIRD" BIRTHDAY CARD


My sister had a birthday last month, and I'm late sharing the card that I made for her.  My stamp set of choice was Stampin' Up!'s "Free as a Bird".  Aren't the birds so sweet?


I enjoyed coloring the stamped image and, if I remember correctly, I used watercolor pencils and a blender pen.  I know some people don't enjoy coloring, and that seems so strange to me.  Coloring, for me, is so relaxing!


Other Stampin' Up! products featured on this card include white flax ribbon, Blushing Bride frayed grosgrain ribbon, and one of the Wintry 3D embossing folders.  On a whim, I decided to use the Early Espresso marker to add (ink) stitching.


2 comments:

Debbie said...

Really pretty! No doubt Renee loved it!

Nancy Dawson said...

Oh so pretty as always. Merry Christmas to you!