Thursday, March 17, 2022

"FOREVER FERN" SYMPATHY CARD


 A sympathy card was needed this week, so I reached for "Forever Fern" stamp set and created this simple design.


This card features the following Stampin' Up! products:
Cardstock:  White, Pacific Point, Vellum
Ink:  Pacific Point, Pear Pizzazz, VersaMark
Stamp Sets:  Forever Fern, Heal Your Heart (retired)
Sizzix:  Tasteful Texture embossing folder
Accessories:  Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels, Silver embossing powder, Heat Tool, Flax Ribbon (retired)

Did you notice the GORGEOUS jewels on this card?  They are part of the "Waves of the Ocean Suite Collection" that is available NOW.  I originally purchased the jewels, but I now have the entire suite on order and can hardly wait for it to arrive!  Just look at all you get in the collection:



Special Thank You Offer:  When you purchase this collection from me, I will make a thank you card (once the bundle that I ordered arrives) with these products and send it to you!  😊


1 comment: