Wednesday, August 3, 2022

"SWEET GINGERBREAD" THANK YOU CARD

 

The "Sweet Gingerbread" bundle in Stampin' Up!'s current mini catalog was one of those products that I really liked and wanted, but I just didn't think I'd use it all that much.  As a matter of fact, I'd already chosen another bundle that I would (most likely) use for my Christmas cards this year, so I couldn't justify purchasing this adorable set.  At least not right away.  But . . . it finally landed on one of my orders, and I was determined to create a non-Christmas/Winter card with the products.


Although I failed at making these cards not look Christmas-y, I still put them in the mail in July.  I shouldn't have used the die-cut trees and . . . really????? . . . what was I thinking when I used that pretty plaid paper with red and green???  What can I say . . . that paper is just too pretty to resist.  The little house is just adorable, isn't it?  And that fence is so pretty with its tiny detailing.  I'm pretty sure there will be no buyer's remorse for these products.


The sentiment is from the "Flowers of Friendship" stamp set, and I used one of the Tailor Made Tags dies to cut it after it was stamped.  I love those dies.  I actually love them a little more than before now that I know they can be used to add a little detail to a stamped sentiment when a tag isn't really needed for my project.

Happy stampin' until the next post!



1 comment:

Brenda Tapp said...

Adorable (as always) and sweet :)