Saturday, September 3, 2022

"HAPPIER THAN HAPPY"


I tried so hard to talk myself out of buying the "Happier than Happy" bundle.  I was successful--for a while, but then I felt that I really needed these adorable animals.  Isn't this a sweet card?  I actually made several to send to the special ladies who enjoy receiving mail from me.


All of the cards weren't exactly alike--but very similar.  I had to play around with ink to see which color I liked best for the tree stump (Soft Suede--or maybe it was Crumb Cake) and which I liked best for the owl (Early Espresso).  It was so handy to have dies to cut each of the stamped images!

I think the animals in this bundle make such sweet cards, and I do not regret this purchase!  If you're like me, you often think of using animals on cards for children but they work just as well when you want to send a sweet hello to someone special.  Don't you agree?

2 comments:

Laura Lipe said...

I love my card like this you sent to me. So sweet—-and cheerful!! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Love love love your creative cards!! No exception here ❤️