Thursday, December 29, 2022

SNOWFLAKE GATEFOLD CARD

 


My most favorite EVER Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin' Up! has been the "Simply Snowflake" kit from November 2014 (see the projects HERE).  I liked it so much that I bought a refill--probably more than one since I still have one on hand.  A few years ago, I was fortunate that Shannon Allen designed a Cricut cut file for a similar card, and I have enjoyed making a few of these through the years--almost always make a few to send each year at Christmas.  


It's a great card, isn't it?!?!  I fall in love with the design every time I make one of these cards.  Of course, there are so many other card designs that are over-the-top and/or really special in a multitude of ways, but my love for this one seems to grow and grow.  


Above is a closer view of the interior.  Some of the sentiment layers had stamped snowflakes, others did not.  All of the cards that I made this year (and in years past) were tied closed with silver trim, and I think that probably makes the card even more fun to receive.



No comments: