Sunday, December 25, 2022

"TREES FOR SALE" CHRISTMAS CARD


Of all the Christmas cards that I made this year, I made the most of this design.  I don't know why, though, because this one had the most pieces to assemble.  It took the better part of FOUR DAYS to do all of the cutting, assembly, and foiling.  BTW, the foiled sentiments were created with Spellbinders "Mini Christmas Sentiment Strips" hot foil plate, Silver foil, and my Go Press & Foil machine.  All of the other images are from Stampin' Up!'s "Trees for Sale" bundle.  Cardstock colors are Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party, and White.  Vellum cardstock was used behind the die-cut camper for the windows.


The card folded on the left side and, as you can tell, I used a distressing tool on the strip of white cardstock behind the sentiment.

From the above photo, you can get a tiny glimpse of the greenery that was stamped inside the card.  It wouldn't be right to have all that fun on the front and a boring interior!  The foiled background paper is "Silver & Gold 6x6 Specialty Paper" from Stampin' Up!, and I'm fairly certain that it's retired.  

These cards may have been a lot of trouble, but I loved everything about them . . . the design, the images that I had to work with, the colors  . . . all of it!  



No comments: