Monday, March 26, 2012

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

Instead of a card, I decided to make a gift item for the MISM project today, and this one was easy peasy!  I cut a piece of Twitterpated designer paper in half and then die-cut both pieces with Stampin' Up!'s "Fancy Favor" XL die.  For the striped (box) portion of my project, I just folded all of the scored lines and adhered the box into shape.  For the gray top, I used the paper trimmer to slice off the box flaps so that I could use this piece as a top to close the box.  The top just slips off with the seam binding and floral embellishment staying intact.  Other Stampin' Up! products used on this project include "Mixed Bunch" and "Clearly for You" stamp sets, Blossom punch, small Oval punch, Baker's twine, Blossom Petals Builder punch, 3/4" Circle punch, and Eyelet Border punch.

1 comment:

Nancy Dawson said...

I have an award for you on my blog! and thank you for your inspiration!