Sunday, July 15, 2012

WEDDING "THANK YOU" SWAPS

I'm so late posting the pictures of the swaps from my June Inkerbelles' class!  There were three of us who participated in the June swap (me and two of my friends/customers, Debbie and Tracy).  Debbie and I each made two cards for the "Wedding Thank You" theme.  For my first card, I took inspiration from page 143 of the Stampin' Up! catalog.  I love, love, love this easy card stock/paper bow and chose to create a "thank you" stamped ribbon on my project.  Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include Very Vanilla and Summer Starfruit card stock (yes, I'm one of the few who has grown to love Summer Starfruit), Pinking Hearts border punch, Hearts Collection Framelits dies, pearl jewel, Elegant Bouquet (retired) and Adorning Accents embossing folders, and a sentiment from Itty Bitty Banners. 
For my second card, I chose a very simple-to-create hand-cut dress for the card front, and I embossed it with the Manhattan Flower embossing folder.  I used Pacific Point card stock, Boho Blossoms punch, and a rhinestone jewel to adorn the dress, and the stamped sentiment is from the "Curly Cute" stamp set.  I don't think Debbie and Tracy will mind if I share the awesome cards that they created for the swap.  I think they deserve some blog glory!
Debbie's card #1
Debbie's card #2
Tracy's card

Be sure to visit tomorrow for my "Make-It-Snappy-Monday" project!



No comments: