Tuesday, September 25, 2012

DIGITAL "JOYFUL TIMES" HOLIDAY CARD

I {heart} Stampin' Up!'s MDS2 software--almost as much as I {heart} Cheerwine or peppermint Ice Cubes chewing gum, and that's a lot of love!  On the very last day of Stampin' Up!'s discount pricing on professional printing about ten days ago, I decided to design a holiday card, and I am totally kicking myself for not doing this sooner--or ordering more cards during the sale.  Still, it's quite a relief to know that I have a small stash of holiday cards ready to send.  Did you know that when you order an MDS print job (cards) through Stampin' Up!, they come with envelopes--nice square-flap envelopes????  Oh yes, they do!  The card that I designed features the following digital images/content:  Joyful Times embellishment kit, Taffeta Trimmings, Wishes & Greetings stamp set, Eyelet Border punch, Lots of Tags punch shape, and Christmas Lodge stamp set.  You'll notice rhinestone jewels on my card--I added those to the card prior to taking the photos.
Front of card
 
Inside of card
Being able to fully customize every square inch of the card is AWESOME!
Have you purchased MDS2?  If not, what are you waiting for??????  I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't own this software!  In case you are considering the purchase, I highly recommend that you select MDS2+ because it is TRULY the best value with all of the image content that you get.  I already had a LOT of digital content on the previous version of MDS that I was using and, even though some of the MDS2+ content was a duplicate to what I already had, it was still a better value for me to bite the bullet and get all of that fabulous content that was brand new for me.  Did you know that Stampin' Up! releases new digital content EVERY Tuesday?  You will never run out of images to work with and, if you're like me, you'll continuously discover images that you didn't remember (or know) that you had.  And lest I forget to mention . . . all of the digital content will coordinate with the Stampin' Up! color products that you already own.

1 comment:

Hank hendricks said...

Like the cards...it's so bright..I wish to use bright Gift Card envelopes for it.