Stampin' Up!'s Spring catalog is full of exciting and fun products, including some really awesome accessories! I am offering a product sampler that includes the following:
- Lace Tape (approximately 8" of each tape design) see sample HERE
- 5/8" Flower Trim (approximately 1/2 yard) see sample HERE
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies (6) see sample in this post and HERE
- White Creped Filter Paper (2 round, 2 square)
- Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (10) see sample in this post
- Designer Builder Brads (4 brads, 4 epoxy bubbles)
- Silver Basics Designer Buttons (2 large, 2 small) see sample HERE
- Natural 7/16" Trim Ribbon (approximately 1 yard) see sample in this post
- White Canvas Creations (one 6" x 6" sheet)
- Silver Soda Pop Tops (2 large, 2 small) see sample in this post (bottle cap was flattened using the Big Shot machine)
- "Elements" Cute Clips (6 - two each of three designs)
- "Hung Up" Cute Clips (6 - two each of three designs) see sample in this post and HERE
- 24 sheets of 6" x 6" designer paper - six sheets from each of the following new designer paper collections: Tea for Two, More Amore, Parker's Patterns, and Sunshine Sprinkles (the sample in this blog post uses designer paper from "Tea for Two")
- Print Poetry Designer Paper Stack - 12 sheets of 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" papers
- BONUS: each participant in the Accessories Sampler will receive four 6" x 6" sheets from each of the following Core'dinations card stock: Pool Party, Primrose Petals, and Real Red. This bonus card stock is a FREE GIFT from me!
If you would like more information about my Accessories Sampler and/or how to participate, send me an email! The deadline to sign up is January 2nd.
Stampin' Up! products used to create today's card (other than the products mentioned in red above) include: That's the Ticket and Collage Curios stamp sets, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1" Circle punch, Ticket punch, and pearl jewel.