Monday, February 29, 2016

BOTANICAL BOX CARD FOR THE N.C. DEMOS' FEBRUARY BLOG HOP

The North Carolina Stampin' Up! demonstrators are having their second blog hop today, and I'm so happy to be a participant!  As you hop along from blog to blog, you'll find a lot of inspiring projects that feature Stampin' Up!'s In Colors and Sale-a-Bration and Occasions products.  Since I love the Botanicals line of products, I chose to use them in the creation of this box card:
Stampin' Up! products featured on my project include:
Cardstock:  Chocolate Chip, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, Pool Party, Tangelo Twist
Ink:  Mossy Meadow
Stamp Sets:  Suite Sayings, Botanical Blooms
Designer Paper:  Botanical Gardens
Sizzix:  Botanical Builder Framelits, Woodland embossing folder
Punch:  Decorative Label
Accessories:  Fringe Scissors, Basic Rhinestone Jewels
The blog hop participants are listed below,
and you can click on any of the names to continue.

YOU ARE HERE - Regina Andari

8 comments:

WAGSTAMPS said...

Regina, I love your card box. The colors just pop. Thanks for sharing.

Jo Anne Hewins said...

Regina, your box is just beautiful. I love it!

Michelle Irinyi said...

Amazing...it feels like spring!

Ariel said...

gorgeous!! As always :-)

Sharon said...

Beautiful card box! I haven't made one of those in quite a while but this set just begs for it! Love it.

Anonymous said...

I love the card, particularly the detail of grass.

Tracie Evans Langley said...

What a pretty pop up card!

Beth Queen said...

I really like your box card. The Botanicals are a special favorite of mine and you have used them beautifully.