Friday, September 2, 2016

LOOKING FORWARD TO FALL & A DELIGHTFUL NEW SKETCH CHALLENGE

A brand new month means a brand new Creating Pretty Cards sketch challenge at Craft Project Central.  Monica Davis, the designer of this month's Sketch Challenge #63, had an element of design that I didn't expect (the window), so you'll probably want to view her step-by-step tutorial HERE.  This is what the sketch looks like:


And this is the card that I created for the challenge:

Yes, I'm sooooooooo ready for Summer to pack her bags and go, so I chose Fall-ish images for my card.  The basket image was already stamped on watercolor paper and colored, so I don't recall exactly which colors I used.  I think they were Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Delightful Dijon, and Soft Suede.  Stampin' Up! products featured on my card include:

Stamp Sets:  Vintage Leaves, Country Livin', and Basket of Wishes
Ink:  Delightful Dijon, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Basic Black Archival
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper, Soft Suede, Delightful Dijon
Sizzix:  Layering Circles Framelits
Accessories:  Blender Pen, Aqua Painter, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals

REMEMBER:  For every 10 cards that are uploaded for Creating Pretty Cards - Sketch Challenge #63, there will be a FREE one-month subscription given away for the awesome tutorials at Craft Project Central.  To be entered in the drawing, just follow the sketch to create a card and click this link http://craftprojectcentral.com/creating-pretty-cards-sketch-challenge-63 to upload a photo of your card.

4 comments:

Buffy said...

This is LOVELY, Regina! I'm ready for fall as well. I love your "take" on the challenge!

BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.fr said...

TRES BELLE CARTE +++++++++++++++

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic window card Regina. Love the Fall theme and colors... the basket looks wonderful. Thank you for using the September sketch.

Liz Miller said...

Awesome take on the sketch, I also love the fall colors!