Friday, September 22, 2017

FALL "VINTAGE TRUCK" CREATION

Remember that fantastic "Vintage Truck" transfer from Chalk Couture that I've been raving about?  Well, mine finally arrived yesterday, and today I created this huge (24" x 30" frame) design just in time for Fall.
 
 
Working on this design was quite fun and much easier than I thought it would be, mainly because the image transfer was quite smartly designed, taking into consideration the color layers that the user might prefer.  The Chalkology Paste colors that I used were:  White, Charcoal, Pumpkin, Orange, Mocha, Caribbean, and Thai Teal.  As predicted, the Vintage Truck transfer has already sold out, but I'll be glad to let you know when Chalk Couture replenishes the stock.
 
For more product and project ideas, be sure to like and follow my Facebook page.

No comments: