Saturday, June 19, 2021

"SWEET AS A PEACH" BOXED CARD SET

 


For one of my mother's birthday gifts, I created (what I consider to be) a FANTASTIC set of assorted cards featuring Stampin' Up!'s Sweet as a Peach product bundle.  These products are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and oh so fun to use.  I'm sure you just want to see the cards, so let's get to it:


The above design features Soft Sea Foam and Calypso Coral cardstock.  Stitched So Sweetly and Peach dies were used for the die-cut shapes.


All of the die-cut shapes in the above card were cut with the Peach dies except for the tag, which was cut with one of the Tailor Made Tags dies.  That cute cloud?  It is from the Give It a Whirl dies.


Dies featured on the cards directly above and below are:  Give It a Whirl, Stitched So Sweetly, Tailor Made Tags, Peach, and Pierced Blooms.  Embossing Folders are:  Brick & Mortar and Bark.


All of the peaches were given a pretty shimmer with a Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.


The card below features You're a Peach designer paper and Checks & Dots embossing folder.  Those embossed checks are the perfect amount of texture for the background!  Do you love the Balmy Blue tag?  I'm telling you . . . those Tailor Made Tags dies are something every card-maker should have!


Just look at all of the texture and dimension on this card:


Below is another of the crisp and clean designs featuring Stitched So Sweetly, Pierced Blooms, and Peach dies.  The embossing folder featured on this card is Parisian Floral.  Yes, it's gorgeous!


It was completely unnecessary but, since I was playing with peaches, I couldn't resist using the peach image from the retired Fresh Fruit stamp set.  I still love this stamp set, and I loved having the perfect opportunity to use it again.


The card below just screamed for a die-cut tag, don't you think?


The Wink of Stella Glitter Brush brought to life all of the peaches in this card set.


Want to see inside the box?


On the left interior, I placed a small pocket to hold postage stamps.  The box on the right side held all of the cards.


One last look at the front, which features Artistry Blooms sequins.


I liked this set of cards so much that I need to make a set for myself.  You just can't go wrong with peaches, and the most important thing was that I gave my mother a gift that I was quite proud of.

UPDATEI appreciate all of the views, comments, and compliments that this post has received.  This was an interesting and fun project to work on; however, creating the box was a progressive task.  Measurements that I mapped out ended up having to be tweaked, and I do not have a tutorial or exact dimensions at this time.  If I ever re-visit this project, I will be sure to make note of exact measurements and add them to this blog post.  Your understanding is appreciated.

30 comments:

Debbie said...

I love this gift set! I've made several note card sets as gifts, and I would love to get the box tutorial from you. I will PM you

morganmom said...

Do you have a tutorial or measurements?

Anonymous said...

I would love measurements and a tutorial for your beautiful note card box, please.

Unknown said...

I would love to make this!!! Do you have a tutorial with the measurements for the box?? Absolutely beautiful !!

Pam Irwin said...

I love this idea. I would have thought there was a link to a video or post on how to make the box. 😔 Do you have a tutorial on it?

Grayson said...

Your set is gorgeous and who doesn’t love the Peaches Suite. Do you have a tutorial for your awesome box to hold those wonderful cards in?

Bonnie Russell said...

I would love to get the instructions for the box. Do you have a tutorial? The cards and the box are so lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Paula N said...

I absolutely love your set and would like to add that I would also like a tutorial if you are willing to share. I especially love the box. Thank you for your time!

Anonymous said...

Love this set.i too would love a tutorial with box measurements. Glad to pay for it. Thank you.
SUSIE Taylor

Unknown said...

I would love the measurements & tutorial for this beautiful set, could you send it to me.
Veronica

JMazurak said...

What a beautiful set of cards in their own matching box! Thank you soooo much for sharing! Are you willing to share your directions and tutorial for the box? Please let me know. Thank you! Julie mazurakjulie@gmail.com

Michele said...

Would love the tutorial/measurements. Love it!
luv2stamp2002@yahoo.com

DenverCrafter said...

What an inspiration you are! I am just loving the colors and sentiments of the SU Peach Suite this summer! I had fun making peach jam and little gift cards to attach to my jars of jam for friends. I’ll join the others here in requesting the both the tutorial and measurements for the box and cards.
joyfuldoglover@gmail.com

Wanda Williams said...

I love this project!!! Would you share your tutorial for the box please? Thanks!!!! Wandabstamps@outlook.com

Wanda Williams said...

I love this project!!! Would you share your tutorial for the box please? Thanks!!!! Wandabstamps@outlook.com

Unknown said...

This sweet as a peach set is beautiful. could you send me the Tutorial & PDF for this set. Veronica email ronniehotz@yahoo.com




Sue said...

Absolutely love this set! I, too, would love the measurements/tutorial for this set.....it is beautiful!!!

Patricua said...

Love these cards and box. How do I get the tutorial & PDF for these?
Thank you

Patricia

Michelle Cook said...

Hi,

How do I get a tutorial for this set. Love it.

Jill Potts said...


Absolutely love this set! I, too, would love the measurements/tutorial for this set.....it is stunning and a great idea !!

Donna F. Smith said...

Is there a tutorial available for this gift box? Thanks, Donna F. Smith, dfsmith107@gmail.com

Unknown said...

So beautiful! Each and every one. Bet your Mom loves them!!

Kathy keifer said...

I would be interested in the dimensions for the box as well. What a beautiful gift!

Gloria Myers said...

Please send me the turtorial of making the box I would love to make this for a gift
Gloria Myers

Christi said...

Oh boy! I'm on board too! if you are sharing the dimensions I would love to have them
Thank you in advance - this is GREAT!
Christi

Pauleen D said...

First time I've visited your site and just love the peach card project w/the box. You're very creative and I enjoyed looking at your projects.

Anonymous said...

I'd like a tutorial as well if you ever create one. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Would love the measurements for the card holder

sherrysomers said...

If possible, I would love to have the tutorial and measurements for the peach card box.

Margaret S said...

I love your card gift box. It's absolutely gorgeous! I'm sure your mother LOVED it. Is it possible for you to send me the tutorial for this box? Thank you!