Saturday, April 3, 2021

EASTER CARDS


My Easter cards this year featured Stampin' Up!'s Arrange a Wreath and Dragonfly Garden product bundles, along with Country Floral embossing folder, glimmer paper and cardstock accents featuring three of the Forever Flourishing dies, and an Iridescent Ice embossed sentiment.


Most of the cards were pretty much the same with slight variations.


The dragonflies were stamped onto Vellum cardstock, colored with Stampin' Blends markers, and then punched with the Dragonflies punch. 
 

Cardstock colors were Basic White, So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, and Soft Sea Foam.


And a couple of the cards featured only dragonflies and no wreath.


I wish you a HAPPY EASTER and a HAPPY SPRING


1 comment:

Stasher said...

Very pretty. I generally don't send Easter cards, but this year I'm planning to make mother's Day cards for my sister's using thev Build a Wreath bundlecForever Ferns Bundle. Thanks for more inspiration.