Sunday, April 24, 2022

SWEET SONGBIRDS

 

One of my favorite bundles from Stampin' Up!'s new catalog is "Sweet Songbirds".  When my preorder arrived, the stamp set and coordinating punch were the first products that I worked with, and I'm sharing today the card that I made.

The photos aren't the best (apologies for that), but isn't this just a sweet little card?  It's perfect for when no words are needed or maybe words are hard to find.  This pretty songbird will be just right!  Of course, there had to be a coordinating envelope:


"Sweet Songbirds" is a stamp set that you will not grow tired of using, and I recommend adding it to your wish list.  The products in Stampin' Up!'s new catalog will be available soon . . . days, really . . . and then you can be all set to send sweet mail like this!


No comments: