Monday, April 4, 2022

THANK YOU CARD FEATURING MARCH 2022 PAPER PUMPKIN


This month's Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin' Up! included an extra (FREE) stamp set that is featured on the card that I'm sharing today.  The inspiration for my card came 100% from the flyer that was in my kit.  I loved everything about the flyer sample which is shown below:


It's so crisp, right?


I was so pleased with the finished card, which features Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels and Brushed Brass Butterflies.  Of course, that lovely die-cut tag is from Tailor Made Tags dies, which I think every paper crafter should own.  My ink colors are So Saffron, Crushed Curry, and Misty Moonlight.  The Bough punch was used to cut the greenery (Pear Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow).

This is definitely a card design that I will use again and again because it was quick to make and (IMHO) has a lot of dimension and visual appeal.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Really cute card! Love the color combo.