Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A PRETTY DUD

A couple of days ago, I got out the brayer and decided to try a really neat brayer trick with the reflection technique. I won't draw your attention to all the ways that I turned this "could-have-been-gorgeous" design into a dud, but you can make a game out of discovering them on your own. Since I wasn't sure I'd ever try this design again, I decided to go ahead and turn it into a card. I'd like to draw your attention to a couple of new SU products . . . the scallop oval punch, which will be available next month in the Occasions mini catalog, and the white grommet. I was a bit hesitant to try the grommet, but it was a very easy way to add a "splash" of hardware--easy peasy to set, too! Go ahead and add them to your "gotta have" list! You'll find them in the Occasions mini, and they come in two sizes and four colors.

No comments: