Today has been an exciting one for me because my blog received its FIRST EVER award by the talented Lorraine Castellon-Rowe. To accept this award, I have to tell you eight things about myself that you might not know, and then I get to present (pay it forward) the award to eight other blogs that I enjoy. First, I will tell you a few things about myself:
1. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for almost 7 years and have thoroughly enjoyed it! The best part of being a demonstrator is the friendships that I have made along the way.
2. I have been a Scentsy consultant for almost one year.
3. It's unusual for me to not be found in my stamp room on a daily basis, which is why this room is hardly ever tidy. I put things in their place prior to classes, and my customers would be shocked if they could see the huge mess that I make when I am creating. I'm not very disciplined when it comes to immediately putting things away.
4. I'm addicted to the Investigation Discovery channel. LMN is also a favorite, but ID seems to be swiftly moving into first place.
5. Since the time I got my drivers' license, I've had six different cars (two of which are now considered classics . . . '65 Mustang and '72 Camaro). Four of those vehicles have been involved in accidents . . . one head-on collision, two hit-and-run (I wasn't the hitter), one hydroplane, and two rear-end collisions (I was the one who was hit). My husband enjoys bringing this up whenever I try to tell him how to drive, but I'm convinced that I have knowledge to offer.
6. I'm a serious night owl! Try as I may, I can't seem to find my bed before 3:30 a.m.
7. I have one son who will be 20 y/o in June, and he's my absolute best buddy!!!! He has a wonderful sense of humor! He reminds me a lot of Doug on "King of Queens."
8. I have a deficit of patience, but I love life! I feel that I have been blessed, and I enjoy doing thoughtful things for others.
And now . . . to "pay it forward" and present this award to eight other bloggers, I choose:
My sweet friend, Laura: http://www.smileslaura.blogspot.com/
My Canadian demo friend with a wonderful sense of humor: http://www.designedwithyouinmind101.blogspot.com/
Elaine Byrne, whose blog I recently found: http://lainee-mycreations.blogspot.com/
Sandi Dailey, who has some amazing vintage layouts: http://www.anotherchancetostamp.blogspot.com/
Shawnie Bartron: http://www.cardsbyshawnie.blogspot.com/
Diane Simpers: http://www.backporchstamper.blogspot.com/
Joy Sikes: http://www.joy-purttypaperz.blogspot.com/