Tuesday, September 20, 2011

WELCOMING COLTON

I have a new great-nephew, who I had the pleasure of meeting yesterday afternoon.  His name is Colton, and he is the most quiet baby that I think I've ever met.  I suppose he'll eventually learn how to make a lot of noise, and he might even decide to change his content disposition, but he is truly precious.  I made an Apple Crisp (for the first time ever) and the card pictured above to take on my visit.  I used my Gypsy and four Cricut cartridges (Art Philosophy, Sentimentals, George, and Wall Decor & More) to design this card, which was cut with my Cricut Expression.  I used a Cuttlebug die to cut the bottle, baby carriage, pacifier, and rattle.  Stampin' Up! products used include Snow Burst embossing folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Early Espresso ink and sponge dauber, Eyelet border punch, and ribbon. 

No comments: