Stampin' Up!'s new dies (Framelits and Edgelits) are packaged in a nice, sturdy snap-closure envelope-style packet, but I decided to use the clear stamp cases to store mine. I used the computer to create spine labels and photocopies from the Occasions mini catalog to decorate the front of the cases. Magnetic sheets were another very handy Stampin' Up! product that I used in the organization process. For the Edgelits, I used Basic Black card stock to create a pocket/band to store the "Adorning Accents" embossing folders. I really like having both the dies and coordinating embossing folders in the same case!