Thursday, January 31, 2013

"LEMONADE STAND" DELICIOUSNESS

Yesterday, as I was leaving to visit my grandmother, I sat at the stop light and watched the UPS truck turn into my neighborhood and knew that the driver was delivering my Stampin' Up! order . . . at an early "could-have-played-all-day-with-new-stuff" 11:00 a.m.  It was kind of disappointing knowing for sure that my order would have to sit in that taped up box all afternoon, but it was for a good cause.  I was expecting an order the day before and was ready to have a stampin' good time--had already declared it a fun day--but UPS didn't bring that order until after 4:00 p.m.  Doesn't it just figure????  Anyway . . . when I got home this evening, I started sorting the order and installed the "Lemonade Stand" digital content, which is one of the Sale-a-Bration products that I earned FREE.  Oh, my goodness . . . how fun!!!!!  I haven't even looked at all of the content from that disc but, with the exception of the Honeycomb embossing folder, all of the images used in this card's design are from that CD.  Indeed, you won't be disappointed with this SAB freebie.  All of the SAB products this year are really awesome!  Of course, I used Stampin' Up!'s MDS2 software to create the design, printed it, cut it to size, and then finished the card.  Soooooooooooooooo easy!!!!  Speaking of MDS2, Stampin' Up! has some digital content CDs in the Clearance Rack for $1.  Even if you already have some of the images that come on any of those CDs, it's worth spending ONE DOLLAR to get the other content that you don't have!  Check it out and, as usual, I will appreciate your business.

No comments: