Monday, January 7, 2013

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY" . . . AND A WINNER!

Today's MISM project is a little late getting posted, but better late than never, right?  I am in love with Stampin' Up!'s "Tea for Two" designer paper!!!!  The center strip on this card, featuring the punched and popped up butterfly, is my favorite pattern.  This card was truly a snap to make, and I think it has plenty of visual appeal.  Other Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include ribbon from the Sycamore Street Ribbon & Buttons pack (a Sale-a-Bration product), Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly punches, and "Pretty Petites" stamp set and the coordinating Petite Curly Label punches (also Sale-a-Bration products). 

Once again, I have designed a project that will be posted on Craft Project Central this month and, as a designer, I have a FREE one-month subscription to give away.  I promised that I would draw a winner for the subscription today, and the winner is . . . Jacoline, who wrote:  "Regina I love what you have done with the challenge this week. The chalkboard method is so great and created hand and hand with the glass glitter makes a really lovely card. Thanks you so much for always being so creative you and Julie always inspire me." Congratulations, Jacoline!! I will need to get some information from you so we can get your subscription started, so just shoot me an email

Have a wonderful week!

No comments: