Friday, May 17, 2013

"FREESTYLE FRIDAYS"

Today feels like the second Friday this week because yesterday felt soooooooooo much like Friday to me.  I love Fridays, so I guess today is kind of like an extra treat for me.  It's Julie's turn to share an inspiring project for this week's edition of Freestyle Fridays, and pictured above is the sneak peek that she shared with me.  Isn't that a gorgeous frilly layer on her project?!?!  I love it, and I also love what those rhinestone jewels add to the stamped sentiment.  I hope you'll join me in visiting Julie's blog to see her entire project and to read all about it.  I'm sure she'd really love it if we also take the time to leave a little comment.  Be sure to read the Mission that she has for me because you might want to give it a try!  Have a terrific Friday (or whatever day you think it is)!!!!

No comments: