Wednesday, December 11, 2013

WITH SYMPATHY . . . WITH CRICUT "CREATIVE CARDS"

After deciding to not go out and shop on Black Friday, my sister and I couldn't resist (actually, I may have insisted that she accompany me).  I don't know if it's a good thing or bad that sales start before Friday, but Renee and I went to a couple of stores very late on Thursday night.  It was a great experience--NO crowds and hardly any waiting in line.  One of my purchases was Cricut's Creative Cards cartridge which, until I really looked at in the store, hadn't been of any interest to me.  This is the first card that I made with images on that cartridge.  I love the bird cage and the shape of this trifold card and, obviously, I love that all of the hard design stuff (card shape and mats and layers) has already been worked out.  Stampin' Up! products used to enhance and complete the card include Itty Bitty Shapes (scallop circle) Punch Pack, pearl jewels, Teeny Tiny Wishes and So Sorry stamp sets, Bird Builder and Modern Label punches, silver brad (retired), and Brushed Silver card stock.
 Unfortunately, there was a need for this card, and I hope that it was well-received.

No comments: