Saturday, March 12, 2016

THE WILD WEST, A SALOON, JOHN WAYNE ON A HORSE, AND A GUN . . . SHOULD BE PERFECT

I'm on a personal mission to send even more cards this year than I normally send.  It all started a few weeks ago with #imbringingbirthdaysback.  Although it's great to send a lot of birthday cards, I decided that a larger focus for me would be to send cards to people who need a pick-me-up.  When I was telling my mother about this, she suggested that I send a card to a gentleman from her church who has been feeling really bad (no energy) for too long.  Finally, his doctors think they have a diagnosis.  I don't really know the man and, as I tried to figure out what kind of card to make, I finally decided to just make something that my daddy would like.  So a card with a western theme and John Wayne should be perfect.



No comments: