Monday, May 9, 2016

A CARTON OF STRAWBERRIES (BOX CARD)

Sharing today a cute strawberry box card that I made for aunt Betty for Mother's Day.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the shapes for this card, and the cut file (designed by Lori Whitlock) is available in the Silhouette Design Store.  Once assembled, I realized that there wasn't a place to sign the card, so I created a mini card that slipped over the back of the "carton".
 

Isn't that carton adorable?  I loved that this card was a breeze to assemble because I was running out of time to get it in the mail; hopefully, it was received the day before Mother's Day.  I used markers to ink the strawberry image from Stampin' Up!'s Tart & Tangy (retired) stamp set to decorate the mini card, which was kept very simple and finished with a linen thread bow.  Now that this card has left me with a strawberry craving, I need to go out and find a gallon of berries!


1 comment: