Thursday, November 3, 2016

STITCHED SHAPES & SKETCH CHALLENGE #65

Have you seen Craft Project Central's Creating Pretty Cards - Sketch Challenge #65Monika Davis has designed another fun sketch, and I hope that you will feel inspired to create a card.  This is what the sketch looks like:
 
 
As I looked at the sketch, I knew exactly what I would use for the oval layer . . . Stampin' Up!'s brand new Stitched Shapes Framelits.  I used the largest oval-shaped die to cut a scrap of Crumb Cake cardstock, and then I lightly sponged the inside of the die-cut oval with Soft Suede ink. 
 
 
Stampin' Up! products featured on my card include:
Cardstock:  Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry
Stamp Set:  My Hero
Sizzix:  Stitched Shapes Framelits, Rose Garden Thinlits, Petal Burst embossing folder, Flourish Thinlits
Accessories:  Linen Thread, Rhinestone Jewel
 
Did you know that for every 10 cards that are uploaded for the Sketch Challenge, Craft Project Central will give a FREE one-month subscription to the awesome tutorials?  Isn't it time for you to create and upload a card for the challenge?


2 comments:

BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.fr said...

GOOOOD

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty and elegant Regina. Love the delicate die-cuts. Thank you for using the November sketch!