Sunday, November 18, 2018

THE NOVEMBER PAPER PUMPKIN NEVER DISAPPOINTS!!!

I've been a Paper Pumpkin subscriber since the beginning, and the kit that I most look forward to each year is the one for November.  It NEVER disappoints!  My kit showed up in the mailbox yesterday, and today I have TEN Christmas cards ready to go!  And not just ten cards . . . they're ten really nice cards!  Just look at them:


They have tactile dimension, sparkly bling, and gorgeous Cherry Cobbler braided linen ribbon.  Of course, those festive plaids are very eye-catching and trendy.  The kit even included 10 quality envelopes, which just happen to be lined with a coordinating plaid design.

I can't decide if the photo is a bit blurry or if my eyes are having an off day, so I apologize if the photo isn't good.  Trust me, the cards are great and were quite fun to make!

Are you ready to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin?  Just CLICK HERE to get a fun project kit in your mailbox each month.


1 comment:

Stasher said...

Those are really cute cards!