Sunday, November 11, 2018

A CARD FOR MY FAVORITE VETERAN

My parents have a very handsome photo of my daddy in his Army uniform that I would love to share today, but he has said (more than once) that I don't have permission to post it.  Soooooooo . . . if you don't mind using your imagination . . . picture a young and slim Elvis with blonde hair and blue eyes wearing an Army uniform.  Isn't he handsome???

Upon being invited to speak to my sister's First Grade class about his service time in the military, daddy started gathering some things to show the class.  When my mother told me about some of the things, I begged her to tell him to not put those items away because I was pretty sure I've never seen them.  Daddy speaks with pride about his Army days, and I am proud of his service.  That's why I decided to send him this card for Veteran's Day:


Stampin' Up! products featured on this card include:
Stamp Sets:  Work of Art, Godspeed (retired), Wonderful Words (retired)
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Vellum
Ink:  Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, VersaMark
Sizzix:  Sparkle embossing folder
Accessories:  Gold embossing powder, Heat Tool, Sequins, Twine

Celebrate Veterans Today!!!

No comments: