Friday, October 26, 2018

FORMAL FLURRIES


When I first saw Stampin' Up!'s Snowflake Showcase products, I told myself that I would not get any of them.  I had already purchased (what seems like) the entire Holiday catalog and, besides . . . we don't get nearly enough much snow in North Carolina.

But then . . . darn it all . . . I began to see so many gorgeous creations.

And today I could hardly get anything done because I kept watching for the UPS guy to bring my snowflakes!  I'm pretty sure I was one of his last stops, but at least those beauties arrived.


I don't know how others feel about so much black on a Christmas card, but I just knew (in my mind) that the Black Foil was going to look really nice with the snowflakes.  For this first creation using my new Snowfall Thinlits and the Snow is Glistening stamp set, I incorporated the following Stampin' Up! products:
Cardstock:  Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Specialty:  Sparkle Glimmer Paper, Black Foil Sheets, Champagne Foil Sheets, Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper
Ink:  VersaMark
Sizzix:  Tufted embossing folder
Accessories:  Stampin' Dimensionals, 1" Circle punch, 1-1/4" Circle punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Whisper White organza ribbon, Silver & White twine, Heat Tool, Black embossing powder

If you're a Demonstrator who hasn't yet preordered any of the Snowflake Showcase products, I know that I shouldn't pass judgment but . . . what are you waiting for???  If you're a customer, set a reminder NOW so you won't forget to place your order on November 1st.  The Snowflake Showcase products will be available ONLY during the month of November and ONLY while supplies last.  Of course, I would really appreciate it if you place your order with me.

This (kinda small and hard to see) is the SNOWFLAKE SHOWCASE that will be available to order on November 1st:



1 comment:

Stasher said...

What a classy and elegant card! I know sometimes black on holdshovards is looked on askance. Remember the pearlex powders? I made some beautiful cards on black using versamark and pearlex!